- Job Title Credit Manager
The Credit Manager is accountable for managing and maintaining the accounts receivable function of the organisation, leading the team to focus on the delivery of the operations and customer satisfaction.They are looking for someone with the following skills;
• Responsible for the effective and efficient management of accounts receivable process,
• Responsible for ensuring that cash allocation is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Support for Sales Support/Admin by sharing credit knowledge to Sales, including but not limited to providing the interpretation of Credit policies on the principles of sound credit management.
• Maintain robust controls framework by confirming control ownership and ensuring proper
controls execution by staff.
● Bcom or Diploma Credit Management or equivalent
● Advanced Excel/Google sheet.
● 5 years credit control experience.
● 3 years experience as a credit manager.
● Extensive Medical Aid experience.
● Experience with Exports and handling legal aspects of defaulted accounts
● Experience in Debtors reconciliation experience.
Knowledge and Know-how specific to the job
● Good understanding of company law, tax, credit and VAT acts.
● Knowledge of Medical Aids and State medical industry
● Industry specific knowledge (State, Medical aids, Industrial)
● Knowledge of DSO calculations.
● Knowledge of integrated ERP system experience.
● Knowledge of accounting skills.
● Dealt with a big Credit control department with a large book value and volume of accounts.
If you meet the requirements and want to join a multinational company, please send your CV to Vicki at