- Job Title Orthopaedic Medical Representative - West Rand
A niched medical devices company has an opportunity for an experienced medical representative for trauma and orthopaedic devices.
• To promote and sell the company’s product portfolio to existing and new customers.
• Calling on and building relationships with Orthopaedic Surgeons and attend in Operating Theatres cases.
• Calling on and building relationships with Theatre Matrons, CSS Departments, Theatre Stock Controllers, Pharmacy Managers and Clinical Engineering departments, hospital Pharmacy in hospitals (Private and provincial) within a specified area.
• Set a sales strategy to achieve growth in products in your sales region
• In-service training to doctors and/or nurses
• To solve customer queries and complaints
• To provide customer with relevant product information
• To conduct sales and follow-up calls
• Public and private tendering
• Prepare Sales Quotations
• Continuous relationship building with all stakeholders
• Plan appointments and specifications for sales call
• Prepare for sales call i.e. promotional material, sales quote etc.
• Compile and submit relevant reports
• Willing to Travel
• On call 24/7 or on rotation with colleagues for emergency cases
Send your CV to Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org