- Job Title Surgical Representative - KZN
• Detailing (Sales) of medical devices & consumables to surgeons such as urologists, gynaecologists, general surgeons, orthopaedic surgeons, maxillofacial surgeons, as well as plastic and reconstructive surgeons.
• Calling on Unit managers/end users at provincial hospitals visited on a regular basis to ensure product purchasing.
• Scheduling of appointments with Urologists and Gynaecologists to promote Urology & Gynaecology portfolio.
• Attend and following up on theatre cases on a regular basis.
• Maintaining of stock levels in theatre
• Scheduling of appointments with pharmacy managers to get approval to promote products and/or to place products on consignment in the hospital.
• Following up on tender and RFQ orders by visiting supply chain/procurement management regularly.
• To identify, influence and build relationships with key decision -makers.
• Keep up to date with product knowledge.
• Creating and executing a territory business plan focused on generating sales.
Send your CV to Vicki at email@example.com