- Job Title BIOMEDICAL ENGINEER VACANCY, CARIBBEAN
IMS Recruitment is one of Europe’s leading international medical recruitment companies.
IMS has a longstanding client looking for A BIOMEDICAL ENGINEER on the beautiful Caribbean Islands of Turks and Caicos.
On offer are excellent working conditions and financial terms.
Plus, an excellent lifestyle with a high standard of living, cosmopolitan lifestyle, outdoor activities, beautiful beaches and fantastic weather.
The role will encompass:
- Performing preventative maintenance, electrical safety and performance verification, bench and field service on a range of medical equipment.
- Liaises with vendors.
- All maintenance, inspections and tests will be documented in TrackIt.
- Considerable knowledge of the safety precautions applicable to the operation and maintenance of clinical equipment and experience in repair/maintenance of specialist and/or complex equipment and PPM service
- IT Experience including technical interfacing of computer equipment and office software
- Technical and intuitive knowledge of medical equipment
- Attractive tax free salary
- Accommodation allowance and other generous allowances
- National Health Insurance and pension contributions made by the employer
- Annual Vacation entitlement of 25 days (plus public holidays).
- Economy flight
- Must be European/US/Canadian/Caribbean citizens for immigration requirements
- Excellent English
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Biomedical Engineering Degree or Engineering Science equivalent,
· 5 years or more of experience in Biomedical Clinical Engineering
· Computer related certification preferred
· Membership of professional association
Please send a detailed cv for consideration and advise on availability to: email@example.com