- Job Title BPA (Business Planning & Analysis) Manager
The job purpose of the BPA Manager is to support the South Africa business with analysis, reporting, forecast and finance support. The BPA Manager will provide insightful and value-added analysis and decision support to the CFO and management team
• Budget and Financial planning activities including periodical revisions, with a specific focus on TFC’s (Total Functional Costs) including headcount monitoring and planning as well as working capital.
• Provide commercial support to Public Sector team, including tender pricing and buy-out pricing responsibility
• Logistics and data fee responsibility for full process including accuracy of billing, contract condition maintenance in accounting system and query resolution.
• Transfer pricing preparation and review of entity profitability and proposed transfer pricing adjustments.
• B-BBEE preparation of management reports and support with B-BBEE scorecard management to ensure optimal level of B-BBEE accreditation is achieved
• Commercial launch TPC (Total Product Cost) responsibility, including requesting supply prices, performing costing for supply prices in local system and approval of material master data change requests. Reporting of launches in SALT system.
• Month/year end closing & reporting activities, including journal preparation and month end reporting (BPC).
• SAP super-user responsibility
• NFCM control owner within area of responsibility
• Internal customer satisfaction with quality, appropriateness and timeliness of financial analyses
• Successful management, simplification, and improvement of planning processes
• Achievement of financial/productivity targets, Specific unit related output KPIs
• Accuracy of targets, forecasts, latest estimates and actual reporting
- Bachelor’s or 4-year university degree required in Finance or related field
• Chartered Accountant (Preferred)
• Minimum 5 – 8 years of prior relevant experience in FP&A / BPA teams working on business performance measurement, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Financial analysis etc.
• Strong experience in budgeting, planning, and operating financial reporting and forecasting systems
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate and provide high context information for senior management and regional office
• Experience collaborating in a cross-functional team environment.
• Being flexible to changes in business environment.
• Strong financial compliance and controls.
• Background in Finance and good knowledge of finance controlling and accounting processes
Send your updated CV to Vicki at email@example.com
Subject : BPA