- Job Title Brand Manager - Rx/OTC - Pharmaceutical
A pharmaceutical company with market leading brands has an opportunity for a Brand Manager Rx/OTC.
Brand Manager ( BM ) bridges the gap between the customer and the brand they work for. Their jobs ensure that each touchpoint across the customer journey is engaging, efficient, and effective.
Brand Manager ( BM ) uses information from the customer experience to gain insights from the customer’s unique perspective. The goal of BM is to augment the customer experience and cultivate customer loyalty.
- Champion opportunities to consistently Improve the “Brand” experience
- Drive customer retention, and switch from competitor brands
- Map the customer journey and identify opportunities to proactively intervene on the client’s behalf
- Guide team in effective resolution of customer issues and handle any escalations
- Develop listening points in the customer journey, define and segment the customer base. Develop varying strategies to address segmented customer needs based on their progress on the adoption curve, defend the existing customer base and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Test new strategies for driving customer value
- Develop and implement customer experience strategies,
- Reviewing and pulling insights from analytics and data
- Segmenting customers and audiences into meaningful groups
- Using insights from data to make improvements, maintain the feedback loop flow, and predict future needs and problems.
- Team alignment and collaboration to deliver on customer experience objectives
- Brand blueprint/DNA ownership and maintenance
- Effective execution of customer experience strategy: Define objectives, Develop hypotheses, establish a method of execution, Implement, Monitor and iterate based on customer experience and response.
- New representative brand onboarding
3 Year degree (Sciences e.g. BSc)
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in managing RX/OTX brands
Send your updated CV to Vicki at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject : Brand Manager
Whatsapp: 067 912 7966