- Job Title Demand and Supply Planner & Forecasting Manager - Pharmaceutical
Management of activities to balance the demand and supply of finished products, in order to maintain adequate inventory levels within agreed parameters to ensure continuity of supply
• Ensure current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
• Trigger escalation process as necessary. Identify and address potential supply issues pro-actively. Propose corrective measures and initiate and monitor execution.
• Analysis forecast, including checks are aligned to history and trends, and represents the business requirements
• Month-end analysis and reports for reporting purposes to management / global
• Controlling, measuring and reporting on supplier performance as an input into the supplier evaluation process.
• Input into supply launch management process to ensure new products are launched on time
• Monthly planning / procurement carried out diligently.
• Provide training, support and business expertise relating to Master Data , Purchasing and Demand Planning /Forecasting modules of SAP (SHAPE super user)
• Minimizing write off costs by effective inventory management
• Providing inputs into the Sales and Operations planning process
• 3rd party Invoicing
• Review MRP and make planning decisions in-line with targets.
• Ensure timely & accurate placement of purchase orders according to MRP.
• Responsible for the implementation of Supply Chain Rules with Suppliers, (Define optimum balances per item, validate lead times & ensure that order confirmations include price, quantity and delivery dates.)
• Place Purchase Orders according to MRP and in line with defined parameters (Lead time, MOQ etc.)
• Validate the supply parameters in SAP. Maintain optimal data integrity.
• Review and present Slow Moving provisions, agree and document actions to resolve.
• Support the Supply Chain Team and the wider company on special projects as required.
• Identify opportunities to improve and maintain forecasting, purchasing and supply
Very good command of English (spoken & written)
Experience: 3+ years’ experience in a manufacturing or supply chain environment with demand/supply planning & forecasting
• SAP knowledge and experience
• Extensive Excel knowledge
• APO knowledge and experience
• Good inter-personal skills
• Ability to influence
• Customer service orientation
• Detail orientated
• Time management
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 week.