Demand & Supply Chain Manager - Pharmaceutical
A Multinational pharmaceutical company has a vacancy for a Demand and Supply Chain Manager with experience in the medical industry.
Management of activities to balance the demand and supply of finished products, in order to maintain adequate inventory levels within agreed parameters to ensure continuity of supply
• Ensure current and accurate information is used for forecasts.
• Ensure forecast is loaded on time and in line with forecast agreed with Product Managers.
• Analysis forecast, including checks are aligned to history and trends, and represents the business requirements
• Timely Month-end analysis and reports to management / global
• Controlling, measuring and reporting on supplier performance as an input into the supplier evaluation process.
• Support closing of Month end activities
• Support supply launch management process to ensure new products are launched on time
• Continuous monitoring of inventory cover to ensure risks are highlighted and escalated on time and mitigation implemented to avoid stock outs
• Monthly planning / procurement carried out diligently.
• Provide training, support and business expertise relating to Master Data , Purchasing and Demand Planning / Forecasting modules of SAP and Kinaxis (systems super user)
• Minimizing write off costs by effective inventory management
• Providing inputs into the Sales and Operations planning process
• Third Party Demand & Supply planning & submission of Latest outlook on monthly basis (BD&L process)
• Ensuring Pre-notes are done timeously to DSV on all shipments within your portfolio
• Interaction with sites according to portfolio and regular meetings
• Support other Demand Planners with weekly DOC file
• Managing the inbound logistics (Freight forwarders DSV)
• NFCM reports on monthly basis
• Managing relevant SOP’s within SCM
• Managing ad hoc projects (Local / Global)
• Backfill of interface monitoring for sales distribution process
Key Performance Indicators:
• Forecast Accuracy (Planning in APO)
• Inventory Projection accuracy (BI, Rapid response)
• Write offs
• Stock recon analysis
• Stock outs
• System accuracy
|Education: Relevant tertiary qualification
Languages: Very good command of English (spoken & written)
Experience: Minimum of 4 year experience in a manufacturing or supply chain environment with demand/supply planning experience
Send your updated CV to Vicki at email@example.com
Subject : Demand Planner