- Job Title Diabetes Sales Consultant - Gauteng (Contract)
The Diabetes Business Consultant will drive growth and reach sales targets within the diabetes care division by successfully supporting the diabetes sales team. Will be required to implement processes and tactics that help drive thestrategic sales plan, that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its continued market growth.
- Sell and train customers on the point of care specialty products, through sound clinical knowledge and use of selling skills
- Daily call planning and call logging
- Territory planning & management
- Implementation of sales and marketing strategies as set by Ethitech
- Business Development
- Apply a commercially sustainable mind-set to ensure that all activities and services are delivering added value and simulating economic growth
- Develop a sound understanding of the environment
- Contribute towards marketing campaigns/ launches by providing relevant input
- Investigate new development opportunities in order to grow the business
- Meet customer retention targets
- Grow the Ethitech market share
- Customer Care
- Manage customer relationships actively and directly to ensure an in-depth understanding of customer needs
- Ensure that communication lines and plans are designed to address the speciﬁc needs of customers
- Drive appropriate service delivery, taking service challenges and policies into account
- Actively monitor and measure results and product quality against identiﬁed objectives while consistently striving to exceed expectations
- Facilitate the entire sales transaction with clients
- Delegate client queries to respective
- Sales Administration
- Ensure reporting of all clientele, projects and retainers are in place and communicated to the sales assistant
- Ensure all information provided to the sales assistant is accurate
- Ensure sales administration adheres to company policies and procedures
- Grade 12
- 3-year degree or diploma in Sales or Medical industry
- 4-year experience in a Sales role
- Extensive knowledge in the ﬁeld of Diabetes
- Computer literacy with regard to the use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MDA computer software
- Valid driver’s license
Knowledge and Know-how speciﬁc to the job.
- Operate autonomously
- Build relationships
- Strong negotiation skills
- Initiating Action – Taking prompt action to accomplish work goals; taking action to achieve results beyond what is required; being proactive
- Managing personal eﬃciency – manage competing priorities in a challenging environment, minimizing non-value-added complexity or paradox.
- Promoting and Achieving Safety – responsibility to ensure that Safety and Security are seen as imperatives for the Group
- Performance and Responsibility – action to manage all changes or to mitigate the uncertainties occurring as a result of change to achieve the Group’s objectives.
- Decision Making – analyze and summarize information including value-added suggestions from others to develop optimal solutions.
- Customer Orientation – recognize and analyze the customers’ needs, expectations and priorities and proposevaluable, reliable, and competitive solutions
- Adaptable – Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities orenvironment (e.g., people, processes, structure, or culture); adjusting effectively to change by exploring thebeneﬁts, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
Working conditions with a mix of oﬃce work and travel based work environment
- General Manager
- Product & Marketing Manager
- Diabetes Senior Business Consultant
Send your updated CV to Vicki at firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 days.