• To achieve agreed sales/ share of wallet/ productivity/ performance targets and to grow market shares for defined products in a specific area or district through leadership, management, direction and coaching of the sales team, in accordance with the marketing and sales plans.
• To conduct regular field visits and work independently on maintaining contacts with the relevant HCPs (eg GP, Pharmacies, Specialists, KOLs) and decision makers to evaluate execution of the sales strategies and also to identify new business opportunities.
• To meet or exceed sales targets (eg units, value, market share, share of wallet) and grow these parameters within agreed budgets and timescales – through effective leadership of sales team.
• To precisely execute the sales strategy reflected in relevant customer segmentation (HCP) and specific targeting per segment, with focus on defined value proposition.
• To conduct meaningful analysis of all current reporting dashboards and reports to shape activities to increase productivity.
• To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face to face and meetings and manage delivery of customer centric activities with all primary and secondary care customers – within operating budget.
• To manage and ensure operating expenses are within agreed budgets through effective monitoring and reporting systems
• To recruit, retain, motivate, coach and develop associates, in accordance to their potential and developmental needs -working in conjunction and support from sales training and HR departments.
• To ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programmes.
• To implement with excellence the sales and marketing campaigns adhering at all times to the relevant Codes of Practice/regulations.
• To ensure effective communication which reflects leadership, focus, direction and motivation of the sales team.
• To develop and monitor an integrated operational plan which achieves business goals for the area
• To provide timely reports and updates to Senior Management on performance, market and competitive intelligence and team members.
• To ensure timely team utilisation of CRM and its related functionalities as to maintain customer data, report call and improve productivity.
|Education: Relevant degree / diploma
Proven, successful selling track record
3-5 years in Pharma or FMCG environment.
Ability to manage teams.
Drive for Results
Confronting Direct Reports
Managing & Measuring Work
Priority Setting (optional)
Developing Direct Reports (optional)
Ethics & Values
Building Effective Teams
Customer Focus (optional)
Organisational Agility (optional)
Send your CV to Vicki at email@example.com