- Job Title Live-in Carers UK
Are you looking for a flexible career where you can decide how many months you need to work for the year?
The potential to earn pounds.
Are you passionate about care and looking after other people’s needs?
Ever considered becoming a Live-In Carer or already in the roll and looking for a new company?
Your role will entail day to day personal assistance, emotional and physical care to vulnerable adults. You will be responsible for helping them to keep their independence and stay in the comfort of their own home.
The requirements are:
- An Empathetic, caring, compassion, patience, and adjustable personality
- Clear and effective communication
- Good well-spoken English
- Previous care experience a plus
- The right to work in the UK – British passport, Ancestral or Spousal visa
- Mandatory training or a valid training certificate (not older than a year)(for self-employed)
- Valid drivers’ license (International will be a plus)
- Valid DBS (for self-employed)
We have six companies under our umbrella offering positions from short term to long term, working as self-employed or going onto the company’s payroll.
We are currently looking for Carer’s all the above traits to work for us.
Should you be interested please send me an email to Suzanne.firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set up a meeting to chat more