Available Locum Medical Officer
A medical officer, who has experience in OPD, Casualty and Emergency Centres. We require doctors that are available for 8 hours or more in various areas.
- Extra locum shifts
- Exposure to all government establishments to gain even more experience
Medical Officer Duties and Responsibilities
- To achieve their goal of managing a healthcare team and ensuring the smooth day-to-day operations of a healthcare facility, Medical Officers perform various tasks. We analyzed multiple job advertisements to find these core Medical Officer responsibilities and duties.
- Tracking and Evaluating Clinical Data
- Medical Officers are often in charge of ordering and interpreting tests for patients. They analyze records, reports and exam data to help them diagnose patients’ conditions. If further information is needed, they will order additional tests, consult with other physicians in the field or the patient’s previous healthcare professionals.
- Evaluating the Latest Medical Programs and Research.
How To Apply
You can email me the following: CV, HPCSA and Copy of ID.