- Job Title Orthopedic Sales Representative - Western Cape
The successful candidate will:
• be expected to achieve the sales targets as set out on an annual basis for the territory allocated to them.
• be relied on to provide a professional and on-going personal link between the company and the territory’s key supporting surgeons.
• be entrusted to ensure high levels of service to existing as well as potential new end users.
• Be responsible for finding opportunities to grow the allocated territory’s sales through permissible and ethical strategies.
• Be self-motivated. Almost to a point of having an entrepreneurial enthusiasm.
• Be able to plan, organise and strategize a sales effort.
• Be a people’s person and be able to develop positive businesses relations with a diverse range of people.
• Be a team player and be willing to assist team members as and when it is required.
• Have a passionate interest in the field of Orthopaedics
It would be ideal if the applicant has experience or knowledge in one or a combination of the following:
• Theatre procedures and the theatre environment.
• Orthopaedic related categories such as anatomy or types of surgeries performed.
• Marketing medical devices within the hospital environment.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
• Maintain and manage territory’s consignment stock with monthly stock checks.
• Accept turns on the call out roster for weekend set deliveries and or case bookings.
• Willingness to do country trips as and when required.
• Collect and deliver sets as and when required.
– CRICE Certificate
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org