PRODUCT MANAGER - CNS (Pharmaceutical)
A Global pharmaceutical company has an opportunity for an experienced CNS Product Manager to join their successful team.
|The job purpose of the CNS Product Manager is to manage and market the company’s CNS products through the developing, planning, implementing , measuring and being accountable for product marketing plans which optimise profitability, market share and revenue growth in the short and long term.
1. Develop product strategy and promotional aids
2. Demand forecasting accuracy
3. Control promotional budget
4. Fulfil overall company compliance and control requirements in time.
5. Ensure HSE compliance in area of responsibility
6. Share in field intelligence with the representatives and KAM ‘s.
7. Communicate SOH and release activity with the representatives and KAM’s
8. KOL interactions
9. New product launches, pre & post launch.
Key Performance Indicators
1. Achieve Sales and Market Share
2. Product Profit & Lost
3. Commercial Excellence
5. Customer Centricity
3 year Degree/Diploma qualification in marketing and/or pharmaceutic & medical sciences
Languages: English & Afrikaans
• 5 years experience in Pharma marketing or sales with a proven track record
• Candidates with CNS experience will be given preference
• Established relationships with KOL’s will be of benefit
• Computer literacy in the MS Office Suite
• General Finance knowledge
• Analytical & conceptual thinking
• Understands the dynamics of the evolving pharmaceutical industry
• Project management skills
• Good working knowledge of the local & global pharmaceutical industry
• Strong grasp of local pharmaceutical industry legislation
• Presentation skills
• Trend analysis
Soft Skills/ Behaviours:
Action & result orientated Planning & organisation Ability to prioritise Resilience
Good judgement ability Attention to detail Customer focus Results oriented Confidentiality
Send your updated CV to Vicki at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject : JOB TITLE