- Job Title Regulatory Affairs Manager
Our company seeks to appoint a Regulatory Affairs Manager. He/she will be responsible to lead the overall regulatory strategy and direction of the company in the areas of regulatory compliance and quality management systems. The successful candidate will also be expected to act as the Responsible Pharmacist in the organisation.
• Degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharma) or equivalent
• 5-10 Years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry or equivalent
• 5 Years supervisory/management experience in cGMP manufacturing or similar position
• Quality and regulatory compliance knowledge, i.e. MCC, ICH, WHO, etc.
• Experience in general business management
• Sound technical ability and hands on approach
• Experience in local and international quality audits
• Able to travel locally and internationally
• Market related
Apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org