- Job Title RSM Medical Devices
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – MEDICAL/SURGICAL
KEY PERFORMANCE AREA’S:
- Manage a team of professional sales representatives to achieve regional and divisional sales targets.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and Key Customers.
- Coach and develop the professional sales representatives.
- Implementation of division sales and marketing strategies.
- Analysis of regional sales, competitor and market share data, then develop strategies and action plans to maximise sales potential.
- Management of resources, e.g. budget, stock, time, systems, sales tools.
- Achieve sales objectives
- Increase market share-by product
- Achieve good reporting practices
- Maintain level of expertise
- Achieve successful time management
- Participate in training / development
- Manage stock accurately
- Achieve meeting deadlines
- All functions are performed within the context of Medical/Surgical Devices.
- Also, where necessary, provide urgent assistance to customers placing orders for Medical/Surgical Devices, or assist with queries as required.
General Sales Activity
- Responsible for the equipment price lists and reviewing the relevant margins where necessary and required.
- Monitoring industry projects to ensure that the company is approached for quotations where applicable.
- Responsible for determining discount structure for customers, both trade and end users.
- Collate information on our opposition and opposition products.
- Personally prepare written quotations where necessary.
- Make urgent deliveries and collections as necessitated and only where possible.
- Promote the company and its products to the whole industry, private and public.
- Manage Key Account, relationships, communication and activities.
- Liaise with National Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Assist Production Manager with prioritizing work in progress.
- Conduct weekly plan and review meetings with all sales representatives.
- Determine pricing (in conjunction with superiors where necessary).
- Prepare and distribute sales reports and statistics for sales representatives.
- Meet with sales representatives, as and when required, to ensure we maintain the highest level of service to our customers.
- Prepare annual sales budgets for approval as required.
|Post-Matric Diploma, e.g. Marketing/Nursing|
|2 years working experience in medical device/Surgical|
|General Admin experience|
|Management/Team Leader experience in Medical Devices|
Please email your CV and payslip to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact shortlist candidates within a week.