|Key Performance Outputs:
• Run SAP Refresher Training sessions for all AFME markets.
• Review and share market Best Practices.
• Identify and Standardize reports between markets.
• Follow up on timely submissions on Segregation Of Duties Controls.
• Plan and Set Mitigations on identified Risks on market Segregation Of Duties Controls.
• Simplify all SAP processes for the Logistics and Customer Service roles.
• Align WorkFlow between Supply Chain and Supply Chain Quality Assurance across all AfME markets.
• Performs, troubleshoots SAP issues, and access requests.
• Escalates unresolved issues to Digital Help Desk and works with support teams to identify and
• Participates in the development of business reporting and provides accurate and timely information to
management for business decisions.
• Support the implementation of local market projects.
• Identifies areas of opportunity to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the operations and works with
the market, Distribution Centre and/or Logistics Service Provider colleagues on process to move
projects through to completion.
• Ensures technical knowledge is up to date and attends all appropriate training.
• Assists with the development of standard work and business processes.
• Develops SAP Super Users with knowledge sharing and guidance.
• Review mapping, logic and flow of flat files loaded to support interface between Logistics Service
Provider and ECC (Sales Orders and Inventory)
• Identify and correct gaps in implemented processes supporting Logistics/Customer Service and other
• Review the process/workflows and bottlenecks in creating a new material in SAP. Creation of a
playbook that will identify all stakeholders (Demand Planning / Logistics Customer Service / Quality
Assurance / Health & Value / Finance, etc.) and their actions / checks that needs to take place in the
New Product Launch process.