- Job Title Telesales (Medical) - Randburg
A medical company has an opportunity for a Telesales/Customer support services consultant to manage inbound calls for their customers, based in the Northgate area.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Customer Support Services (Telesales) staff members:
- The role will include dental and Surgical and PPE Portfolio.
- Answer inbound calls in a timely and friendly manner(Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints).
- Communicating and engaging with the Customers across the country (National focus).
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems.
- Communicating Customer needs/opportunities and complaints to necessary Sales Team members (if and when necessary) is a timely manner, on a National level.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management (Sales Manager, or appropriate Line Manager).
- Evaluate problems and complaints of the callers and provide proper solutions to them
- Respond to the needs of customers and provide personalized service.
- Communicating and engaging with the Sales Team members across the country.
- Provide information on the company’s products or services and generate interest in the offer
- Upsell products and services. Assist the Sales Teams across the country in product Sales.
- Research needed information using available resources
- Process customer orders, forms, and applications as required
- Assist with Customer quote requests, and assist the Sales Team members across the country with quoting (as and when necessary)
- Route calls to other team members whenever needed, in a timely manner.
- Make relevant notes from customer interactions, and document these notes on the Daily CRM Report.
- Identify any issues that customers might be struggling with, and inform the necessary Sales/Technical/Management team members.
- Report on customer feedback (Complete Daily Call Report, and submit daily)
- Follow Up Daily on previous Days call reports, and close off all pending matters/calls.
- Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Manage & update customer databases.
- Follow-up on customer calls.
- Boost customer loyalty by offering a proper experience over the phone.
- Other duties as assigned.
Customer Support Services (CSS) Team (Telesales)
Telesales team members are measured by
- Daily completion of the CSS Daily Report
- Sales generated monthly for each territory, and Sales Team member (across the country)
- Average Speed of Answer (ASA)
- Abandonment Rate
- Average Handle Time per call
- First Call Resolution
- Number of Customer Calls per day
- Number of Cold Calls to customers (e.g. new customers)
- Number of follow up calls to customers
- Number of Closed off calls
- Number of Quotes completed per day
- Number of Sales Team engagements daily (across the country with Sales Team members)
- Number of resolved calls vs un-resolved/customer compliments vs complaints/number of completed quotes vs in-complete/incorrect quotes
Send your updated CV to Kelly at email@example.com
Subject : Telesales
Whatsapp: 067 912 7966